GONE WEST. Inspired by a vintage Western Denim Shirt, the King Snake Pop-Over features leather deer tanned lacing with selvedge details on the placket. Diamond snaps and Western Slant pockets complete the style details. Think Wild West + Woodstock in an easy pullover style. Worn layered or on its own, it's your new go-to piece.
Felled seams, contrast stitching sewn on a vintage single needle machine with selvedge details throughout. Due to the made to order nature of this item, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- 8.5oz Japanese Indigo Selvedge
- Also available in 7oz Natural prewashed Japanese Selvedge, red id
-Made in the USA
SIZE & FIT
- Fits true to size; Trim Fit
- Midweight non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: 38" chest, neck 16", height 6'3"
- PLEASE SEE OUR FIT GUIDE TO SELECT YOUR PERFECT SIZE
GONE WEST. A Cowboy's prized possession and more than just a boot accessory, the spur...
We took inspiration from our favorite cowboy boots and created the ultimate Western Denim Shirt....
HOWDY is an informal greeting, commonly thought to have originated as a shortened form of...
NEWS FROM THE TRAIL
SIGN UP HERE