GONE WEST! The Ranch Hand Jacket was inspired by an 1880s Triple Pleat Blouson, the predecessor to the Trucker. With a slightly boxier fit than other Dixon Rand styles, this style features stitched down front pleats and a pleated action back with a vintage buckle back that allows for adjustable sizing.
Crafted in Indigo Cone denim that only looks better with wear. Highlighted with our signature Bootstitch on the two front patch pockets. Runs slightly larger than a traditional Trucker Jacket...we recommend ordering your shirt size (do not size up) for a perfect fit. Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Copper Rivets
- 10.5 oz. Cone Selvedge Denim, red id
- Made in the U.S.A.
SIZE & FIT
- Fits true to size; Trim Fit
- Midweight non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: 38" chest, neck 16", height 6'3"
- PLEASE SEE OUR FIT GUIDE TO SELECT YOUR PERFECT SIZE